Tuesday, October 9, 2007

s0bv1ou5lyd3sprt's Band of the Week

Wow, not a thing came out today that I would be interested in listening to. So, in honor of me going to see them in concert this Saturday, my band of the week is Circa Survive. Can anyone argue with such a classy choice. Anything Anthony Green touches turns to gold. I still need to make me one of these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's their latest. Head over to F.A.C.E to grab the rest of the discography.

Circa Survive - On Letting Go
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
01. Living Together
02. In the Morning and Amazing...
03. Greatest Lie
04. Difference Between Medicine and Poison Is in the Dose
05. Mandala
06. Travel Hymn
07. Semi Constructive Criticism
08. Kicking Your Crosses Down
09. On Letting Go
10. Carry Us Away
11. Close Your Eyes to See
12. Your Friends Are Gone
Download

No comments: