Tuesday, October 2, 2007

s0bv1ou5lyd3sprt's Band of the Week

Tuesday again and here is my band of the week: The Spill Canvas. With earlier hits on "One Fell Swoop," "Denial Feels So Good," "Go For the Jugular" and off there "EP," I had to give there new album "No Really, I'm Fine" a shot. Sure enough, it's pure genius. I was really blown away by the first track on the album called "Reckless Abandonment" and it only got better. If your into this kind of music I really recommend this album and for the rest of there discography, head on over to F.A.C.E. Forums.

The Spill Canvas - No Really, I'm Fine
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
01. Reckless Abandonment
02. All Over You
03. Battles
04. Truth
05. Saved
06. Hush Hush
07. Low Fidelity
08. Connect the Dots
09. Bleed, Everyone's Doing It
10. Appreciation and the Bomb
11. One Thing Is for Sure
12. Lullaby
Download

No comments: