Tuesday, September 25, 2007

s0bv1ou5lyd3sprt's Band of the Week

Well it's Tuesday, the official CD release day and I'm here to give you my band of the week. This week I give the honor to All Time Low. Several months back I went to a show in which these guys were an opening act. Before this, I had never heard of the band. While watching them I thought to myself, "meh, it's not bad. Definitely downloadable, but I'm not gonna spend any extra cash on them." So when I got home I did just that and to my surprise they were really good. Nothing amazing, but they are definitely worth taking a listen to. So here's there latest album entitled So Wrong, It's Right. Stop by F.A.C.E Forums to check out the rest of All Time Low's discography.

All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
01. This Is How We Do
02. Let It Roll
03. Six Feet Under The Stars
04. Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)
05. The Beach
06. Dear Maria
07. Shameless
08. Remembering Sunday
09. Vegas
10. Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)
11. Come One, Come All
12. Poppin' Champagne
Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.